1) To expand conscious and compassionate living by promoting training, practice and application of Nonviolent and Compassionate Communication in Queensland.
2) To grow the Queensland NVC Community and provide a focus for its activities, fulfilling needs for learning, support, inspiration, inclusion and community.
We seek to do this with strategies that include:
– Supporting and encouraging Certification Candidates and trainers.
– Modeling NVC consciousness in our operations, practices and interactions, inner and outer.
– Providing information about NVC via an association website, social media and other communication outlets.
– Promoting and supporting events facilitated by members, and/or visiting facilitators whose activities and ethos teach or promote NVC and/or are compatible with NVC.
– Organising and promoting trainings and events including (but not limited to) introductions to NVC, foundation workshops, certification candidate’ assessment events (including IIT Trainings, when practicable in Australia), member celebrations, family camps and other gatherings; and creating resources that facilitate ease in organising such events.
Coming soon: info on board members, trainers etc.