NVC Australia: http://www.nvcaustralia.com/
Great videos & multi-media resources
- Communicate2Connect YouTube Channel, including some great NVC and Living Compassion videos collected under ‘Playlists’
- Parenting the Triune Brain – not directly NVC (and not just about parenting), but very short and worth watching
Overviews of NVC
- A very long “summary” (it’s almost the whole book!!!) of Marshall’s seminal text, NVC: A Language of Life, at http://www.ayahuasca-wasi.com/english/articles/NVC.pdf
Feelings and Needs lists
There are many amazing NVC newsletters and weekly tips series available, which will enhance your ongoing practice and learning with NVC. Here are just a few.
- Sign up for weekly tips at http://www.nonviolentcommunication.com/general_tips/nvctips_subscribe.htm
- Also samples from Mary Mackenzie’s wonderful daily meditations, http://www.nonviolentcommunication.com/plmeditations/index.htm
- Subscribe to free weekly Connection Gems from LaShelle Lowe-Charde at Wise Heart, and check out her other free resources to download. Especially recommended is her self-empathy worksheet.
There are also paid ones. Thom Bond runs a series every year (starting in July), where you get one email a week. It’s only $52 and is FABULOUS. Find out more here: http://www.compassioncourse.org/
Parenting and NVC
- Here’s the book from which Pine Community School (Brisbane’s first school to use NVC!) printed its feelings and needs cards for kids – The No-Fault Classroom eBook
- Great list of Parenting Resources at NVCWorld, including links to Giraffe Juice books, parenting books, and some great articles
- Great article about using NVC in parenting: The Heart of Parenting: Nonviolent Communication in Action (PDF file)
Want to go Deeper with your NVC Learning and Practice?
- Robert Gonzales at the Centre for Living Compassion
- Miki Kashtan deepening courses and blogs such as Fearless Heart
- The ZENVC approach of Jesse Wiens and Catherine Cadden, including their 3 month Zen Ongo
Some Resources for Compassionate Social Change